White People Really Can’t Dance (And Other Things I Learned in Tanzania)
1. Some things transcend language – like Uno. And Celine Dion.
2. The true embodiment of self belief is a four-year-old doing triple back-flips over a rock.
3. You can be completely outside your comfort zone and still feel like you are exactly where you are meant to be.
4. “Right now” can mean in an hour or a week (but probably no less than that).
5. You don’t need to have anything in order to give everything.
6. White people really can’t dance.
7. Happiness is a choice. No matter how much heartache in your past or how much uncertainty your future, you can still smile in the present – and mean it.
8. If sweeping was an Olympic sport, Tanzania would surely take gold.
9. Education is a gift not everyone receives, and should be treasured accordingly.
10. The key to transforming a dream into reality is simply an unwavering belief that it will happen – sometime, somehow.
– – – – –